Yoghurt is one of the food substances having all the essential vitamins and mineral needed to keep your body healthy and active. All kinds of yoghurt are favourites of the individuals, who like to lose weight utilising natural methods.
There are ranges of yoghurt makers available in kitchen appliance vendor’s shop. Hence, shoppers get little confused while buying the maker. Here are some queries assisting you to decide the best one having magnificent confrontation among the lot.
The queries and answers are:
- How long it will take to make yoghurt in the makers?
- Probably, 8 to 15 hours depending upon various factors like the quality of the starter, its quantity, the kind of milk used, temperature activated, flavours and the capacity of the yoghurt container.
- Is using the container of the curd maker essential?
- It isn’t compulsory to use the container provided with the maker. You can use other vessels too.
- What kind of milk is best to make curd by using this kitchen tool?
- You can use any kind of milk like skimmed, low fat or any other kind of milk. However the thickness of the curd depends upon the density of the milk content.
- Which curd starter will give better results?
- The best suitable starter will be the one having active cultures which can be easily obtained from recently made yoghurt. The quantity of the starts to be used depends upon the milk to be converted into curd and the quality of the starter.
- Can the curd be flavoured?
- Surely, you can do it with the aid of yoghurt maker. You just need to choose the flavour you prefer to be used in the making of good quality curd.
In advanced yoghurt makers, there is an indicator to show that your curd is ready to eat or used as a food ingredient to cook delicious dishes. While purchasing yoghurt maker, make sure that you get a guaranteed product and also to find the product with magnificent confrontation reviews.